Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:16:11 EST
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      My '91 Carat Vanagon FS $5500

Well I thought I had my beloved '91 Carat Vanagon sold, but the deal has fallen through. I am trying to sell this van as quickly as I can and I am ready to deal with someone who has the cash. Here is the skinny. I am the second owner and I have all the records from the dealer. The van has a little more than 150k miles on original motor and heads. Runs excellent and super dependable vehicle. Has a ding in the nose that probably could be popped out and a crack on top of the front bumper. Also a scrape on driver's side rear wheel well that has the only rust on the van in it; only surface (no seam rust). Van is Burgandy with Grey velour interior. Paint is still shiny and van looks nice inside and out. Has all the Carat goodies: Alloy wheels, two rear facing jump seats, folding table, light over table, rear seat/queen sized bed, full length AC (inop but it just needs charging), power door locks and power windows, power heated mirrors, smooth autotrans (just serviced), cruise control, and power steering. The van is located in southern New Jersey and I have pictures of it on my website at www.vanagain.com. The price is $5500 obo (have cash in hand and serious inquiries only). I would like this van to go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. Ken Wilford John 3:16 (609)-765-0323