Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:36:48 -0800
From:         harald_nancy <harald_nancy@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Grease Needle-Friday joke

The story of ZAP and the grease needle:

I already have a grease needle. It mostly resides somewhere in the darker corners of my shop, only to resurface once in a while, so it can prick me real good. I run to the house and clean my wound, and by the time I'm back in the shop, the needle has been forgotten, and so it lives on. Once in a while, I think of the grease needle lurking somewhere, waiting to strike. But every time I look for it, to get rid of the thing, it is nowhere to be found. Well actually the grease needle now has a companion. It is the "ZAP" . If you want to know, Zap is a professional grade Flavor Injector. I met Zap in a kitchen store. Zap made eye contact and then promised me something about lubricating the "Squiekything", and then followed me home to the shop. I haven't seen Zap since. What probably happened is, that ZAP the flavor injector and the grease needle hit it off, and together are waiting patiently, somewhere in the dark. Have a nice Friday. Harald 90 westy in Oly