Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:29:19 -0800
From:         vwmaster@VOLKS-MOTORSPORTS.COM
Subject:      Eurospec Kit Update/Install your own!

Listees,

I am back at Volks-Motorsports after my brief (3 month) stint managing the Eurospec Engine program. You can purchase these kits directly through Volks-Motorsports. It will be shipped to you the consumer, instead of having to have an Auth Install shop do the install.

In turn I will be doing the tech support for those of you who are doing your own installs. I know most of the commonly asked questions as well as the things to look out for as potential problems during the install.

Now this part is Very important! No "Pieces" will be sold. Only Complete Kits configured to the application ordered. To get a kit you need to fill out the information at the bottom of this e-mail, and I'll quote your kit shipped to you.

Warranty issues, warranty is 12 months, OR 12,000 miles. This will need to be documented in a manner in which you can prove the mileage at install, IE an invoice from a shop checking the installation and setting the adjustments with a VW1551 scan tool which is part of the install!!

If you're interested, e-mail me the answers to these questions and I can e-mail you the quote for the engine.

Vin # (17 digits) ____________________________________

Production Mo/Yr (inside left door jam) _________________

Manual Trans ____ Auto Trans ____________

Factory AC? ______________________

AC Compressor # 508 ___ 509 ___ 709 __ 710 __

AC Condenser Solid Core ____ Split Level (upper & Lower) ______

Power Steering ___

Factory Cruise ___

Factory Tach ___

Zip Code (For Shipping) _________

With the above information, I can give you an accurate quote for the engine and shipping.

Any questions or comments feel free to e-mail or phone me.

Kyle Wade

--

Kyle Wade (408) 426-1431 Keeper of the Volks-Motorsports page Home Page - http://www.volks-motorsports.com ICQ # 3882975