Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:32:58 -0500
From:         "Robert A. Alexander" <satcong@VOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wart injection. (Anti-shellac fuel additive)/Fri
Comments: To: Joel Walker <jwalker@URONRAMP.NET>

Joel - What's happened? You got yet another girl friend, now, huh? Face it, you & I would have never escaped from Con Son island if we hadn't reeked of nouc mam sauce!

Nah, these 55 gallon drums are a couple I got from TVA's Sequoyah Nuclear Plant. They put contaminated nuclear waste in them. Lined with PVC, which seems to be the only thing on earth nouc mam has no effect upon. Remember, this is the batch I'm producing for commercial use. The edible batch is fermenting in the basement of the clinic in a 31 gallon Jack Daniels oak barrel. It's been fermenting for six weeks now and I plan to offer folks on the List 2oz. FREE samples from the first 2 gallons of nouc mam I tap.

Folks, Joel is trying you scare y'all. Must have something to do with his new womyn! "Bubba Nguyen & Bob's Nouc Mam" is a quality comsumable, edible, product! Simple process. Good quality oak barrell. Bottom layer of 10mm of salt, followed by a tightly packed layer of fresh fish, ANY species (longitudinal cuts down both sides and the abdomen), followed by another 10mm of salt. This is repeated, layer upon layer, until within 30mm of the top of the barrell. Barrell is sealed with the top, a ONE-WAY valve inserted into the lid to allow for the escape of various gasses due to the fermentation. Since the production of safe nouc mam is dependent upon maintaining somewhat of an anaerobic fermentation process, you do NOT want very much fresh oxygen to gain access to the barrell. Kept at 25-30 degrees C for 6 weeks, the barrell is tapped and the "nouc mam" drawn off. This stuff is truly amongst the Gods' delight of edibles.

Of course, the "commercial" nouc mam cooking out behind the clinic is NOT meant to be used for human consumption! That stuff is what I hope to use for totally cleaning out Vanagon trannys, crankcases, CV joints, etc. I think it may revolutionize the cleaning/restoring brake systems!

Anyone interested in receiving their free 2 oz. sample of the edible nouc mam I'm about to tap should let me know. Those first two gallons are the best & sweetest. Also, if you find the aroma objectionable, the cleaning properties of the edible nouc mam is exactly the same as that of the commercial nouc mam. Shellac removal, clear coat removal, etching stainless steel/aluminum for painting, silicone removal are all easily accomplished. It's also the absolutely BEST flux to use before soldering copper!

BOB - WA4RRN '85 GL - "Bourgeois" http://www.aromaticseasonings.com