Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Mar 1999 07:26:00 -0600
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: My poor Engine..
Comments: To: Jason & Laura Cornfeld <vanagon@LGCY.COM>

-------------------- Hi Jason, Our vanagons L-jetronic, digifant, and digijet inject all 4 cylinders at the same time. There is nothing sequential about them. You can attach any fuel injector to any plug. Your cat was doing its job burning the unburned excess fuel. You seem to have an over rich condition on your van. Try it with the O2 sensor unplugged. If it is still rich test the coolant temperature sensor per bentley. Darrell

-----Original Message----- From: Jason & Laura Cornfeld <vanagon@LGCY.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 1:15 AM Subject: My poor Engine..