Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:11:54 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: fuel pump relays?
Comments: To: Jonyqest22@AOL.COM

JC, Don't know what the cause of your van's problem is.... but whenever doing ANY electrical work it is best to disconnect the ground strap from the negative terminal of the battery. That prevents most of the possible shorts that could be caused by your work. It's the standard procedure mentioned frequently in the Bentley... a good habit that can save you some time and money in the long run. Bill 90 Westy Syncro -----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Clay <Jonyqest22@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 2:30 PM Subject: fuel pump relays?