Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:54:08 -0600
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Best way to jack up whole front or back?
Comments: To: Malcolm Stebbins <Malcolm.Stebbins@MSVU.CA>

I live in Manitoba, so I have to settle for curbs!

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy -----Original Message----- From: Malcolm Stebbins <Malcolm.Stebbins@MSVU.CA> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 11:18 AM Subject: Re: Best way to jack up whole front or back?

As I drive around town I keep my eyes open for good ditches, piles of dirt, and gullies, that I can log in my head as places where I can go and drive the front end up on a mound of dirt, block the rear tires, and get on with the bleeding, I have a couples of places that will give me more than 18 inches. Once you learn to spot the places, they're everywhere. malcolm s