Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:35:15 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Synthetic oil not worth it (long)
Comments: To: S2 <satew@MNINTER.NET>

Steve,

I agree with all you say, but would you want to ride in a NY taxi with over 100,000 miles on it? Yuck!

Karl Wolz

-----Original Message----- From: S2 <satew@MNINTER.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, March 25, 1999 9:50 PM Subject: Re: Synthetic oil not worth it (long)