Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:37:43 -0800
From:         "Charles \"Luke\" Lukey" <luke@SEANET.COM>
Subject:      Yokohama Sears Saga

Purchased Y370's a few weeks ago '88 Wolfsburg rides nice Wife noticed air hissing noise last week LR tire flat Thursday morning Mounted spare, threw Y370 in the pickup, back to Sears

Not sure what they can do Will take a look at it and call me

Called me Sidewall damage

Does it say "Road Hazard" coverage on original receipt? I do not see it I see no "Road Hazard" coverage on original receipt Then it's 70 bucks for a new tire

Or, since it seems that the Sears representative that sold you this set of Yokohama Y370's a few weeks ago did NOT offer you the optional "Road Hazard" coverage when you purchased these tires, I will offer it to you now for $5.50 Five dollars and fifty cents I accept I purchase "Road Hazard" coverage for all four tires

My new tire will be here later this week I will pay 22 dollars for unlimited peace of mind Peace has a price It is 22 dollars

Charles "Luke" Lukey Seattle, WA