Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:55:27 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Looking for curtain "eyes" for 87 vanagon
Comments: To: Katherine Maas <katherine_maas@HOTMAIL.COM>

Katherine, you can try... Euro-Merican RV products at 423-908-9384 or perhaps a regular RV parts store or maybe you can get lucky and find a westy in one of the pick 'n pay junk yards. (The salvage junk yards will probably not want to deal with a small thing like this.) Good Luck Bill -----Original Message----- From: Katherine Maas <katherine_maas@HOTMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 10:46 AM Subject: Looking for curtain "eyes" for 87 vanagon