Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:53:43 -0400
From:         Jason Leigh <jasonleigh@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Misc Parts that need a home other than mine
Comments: To: "List Type2. comm (E-mail)" <type2@type2.com>

Now that I have the 81 converted and running, I've got the following parts to get out of the garage.(per the Mrs.) If you a needa some stuff, just drop me a line. Here's what's in the parts corner. Priced to go.NO Really, I mean it!!

1972 4 sp. tranny, starter, flywheel and clutch, 1 axle and 2 CV's 1972 set of tinware and new engine seal set of heat control flappers (new) 1981 2.0 engine,complete- less fuel injection (unknown miles) 1981 Set of heat exchangers, good shape 1973 Upper cot- Good canvas 1981 Westy upper bunk matresses- tan 1981 Front grille- good shape 1981 Middle seat - L version-tan 1981 AFM (new rebuilt) and ECU and other assorted tidbits from another 81 vanagon

If you are in KY or surrounding area and need some stuff for your busses...

Jason Leigh Lexington, KY USA www.jasonleigh.com 81 Vanagon w/t2 motor (story at www.jasonleigh.com/vw)