Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Apr 1999 02:10:43 +0200
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: ALL AMERICAN MOVIE!
Comments: To: "Robert A. Alexander" <satcong@vol.com>

"Robert A. Alexander" wrote:

> Per - Tell us what a new Chrysler minivan sells for in Viking > Country!!! I'm just trying to drum up support for sending you the real > All American Movie!

Ok, the latest prices from the viking country, this is depressing (you are hereby warned).......

Chrysler Voyager: Cheapest: Voyager 2,0 SE 2 seats, delivery van, 5s man, 133 hp; $25000 Most expensive: Grand Voyager 3,8 LE AWD, 7 seats wagon, 4s auto, 163 hp; $89250

Chrysler Neon (Old style): Cheap: 1,8 SE, 5s man, 115 hp; $21950 Expensive: 2,0 CS, 5s man, 133 hp; $28500

Chrysler Stratus: Cheap: 2,0 LE, 4s auto, 133 hp; $32300 Expensive: 2,5 LX, 4s auto, 163 hp; $47700

Chrysler 300M Cheap: 2,7 V6, 4s auto, 203 hp; $66100 Expensive: 3,5 V6, 4s auto, 253 hp; $85000

Chrysler Viper: Expensive: $203500

Chevrolet Camaro: Expensive: $85000

Chevrolet Corvette: Expensive: $155000

Chevrolet Trans Sport: Expensive: $78700

Caddilac Seville STS Expensive: $166150

VW Passat: Cheap: 1,6 100 hp; $29950 Expensive: 2,8 Syncro 193 hp; $67810

VW Transporter: Cheap: 1,9D, 3 seater panelvan; $25200

VW Caravelle: Cheap: 10 seat bus; $31650 Cheap: 6 seat Kombi: $33518 Cheap: Camper "California Coach" (Westfalia) 2,5 TDI; $47945

I'm not up to date on american prices, but I can say one thing: NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

PerL 88 Syncro Arendal, Norway