Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Apr 1999 06:24:27 -0500
From:         Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Twelve, Six and a verdict on Vanagons

Welcome to the new Second Amendment/Guns While Camping mail list!

Please fire off all of your firearms wit and opinion. You've got a good shot of being on target on this list if you aim to trigger discussion about guns. Now, set your sights, lock and load, and let's talk about guns.

YAWN!

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett & Associates Cary, North Carolina, USA www.bulley-hewlett.com phone: 888.468.4880 (tollfree)

-----Original Message----- From: Steve [SMTP:Steve@Schwenk-Law.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 11:21 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Twelve, Six and a verdict on Vanagons

I forgot...i do know someone who was murdered. I worked with him one summer. He was abducted and shot in the head by a stranger...whom they caught and who was executed in Texas about 4 years later. this was in 1990.