Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:48:13 -0500
From:         Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>
Subject:      Re: New Email List:
              MomsDaughterGunsPallbearerjurorsandVanagons@beatingdeadhorses.org
Comments: To: Robyn Rudisill <robyn.rudisill@HOME.COM>

You have to wait a long time to find something that good on this list......But damn it's worth it!!!

-----Original Message----- From: Robyn Rudisill <robyn.rudisill@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, April 01, 1999 11:15 AM Subject: New Email List: MomsDaughterGunsPallbearerjurorsandVanagons@beatingdeadhorses.org