Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Apr 1999 17:30:32 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Guns and their utility

Volks, My fingers are getting callused from hitting the delete button. I for one vote for ending what has mutated from a good natured vanagon vacation discussion into a testosterone charged gun debate.

This thread is now outside the agreed upon focus of this list: Vanagon Content Only.

How about let's get back to helping others with their vanagon problems?

For instance, there is a nice gentleman from Korea named Chibong Oh who is bravely struggling with his English and would like to have an answer to his coolant question. Can someone please be a good ambassador and give him and answer? (I don't know the answer or I would send it to him.)

Thanks, Bill 90 Westy Syncro -----Original Message----- From: Larry Hamm <ldhamm@XMISSION.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, April 01, 1999 5:16 PM Subject: Re: Guns and their utility