Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:04:52 -0400
From:         "Robert A. Alexander" <satcong@VOL.COM>
Subject:      NOUC MAM VANAGON ADDITIVE!/FRI.

Volks - Your problems are over when it comes to "additives" for our Vanagons! Thanks to Unca Joel's recipe, I'll be tapping the strongest Nouc Mam sauce this side of Phouc Vinh in just two more weeks. I have two 55 gallon oil drums of the fish/salt mush just about ready to go.

-10ml dose to one's tranny is guaranteed to restore the original luster to all moving parts. -30ml dose to one's oil sump will DISSOLVE all dirt/grime/particulate matter, polish all the bearings, rods, crank and pistons! -60ml dose in the gas tank will produce "like-new" injector orifices, clean & neutralize ALL the junk accumulated in the fuel system, polish valves & seats, totally eliminate head gasket problems AND increase mileage/power by 30-35%!!! -Bubba Bob's Authenic Nouc Mam will also amaze folks when used to remove those nasty remains of "Love-Bugs" on the windshields of FL Vanagons! One atomized light misting of the windshield and you watch Love-Bugs disappear before you eyes. It's also the best rust-remove you'll ever see!!! -Since NOTHING can survive within Nouc Mam, my sauce can STILL be used on rice, veggies and dead animal flesh!

Come 1 May 99, I'll be offering an ABSOLUTELY FREE MONEY-BACK deal for List Members!!! For the first 384 List Members (3 gallons of quality Nouc Mam!!!) who respond, I'll send one-ounce samples of this Nouc Mam sauce to each, along with the usual disclaimers/warnings/MSDS safety sheets.

Distributorships/Franchises available.

BOB - WA4RRN '85GL - "Bourgeois" http://www. BubbaBobBBQs.org