Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:26:49 EDT
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      Anyone want a sunroof for Vanagon?

I have an '82 Diesel Vanagon that is stripped down to nothing and I am getting ready to send it to the scrap yard. But I hate to send it there with a roof that could be used by someone else as it has the large retracting Vanagon sunroof. I have already removed the sliding sunroof and the other pieces associated with it but these are kinda not really worth anything to you unless you have a sunroof. What I would like to do is to either cut the roof off for someone to come and pick the assembly for putting on another van or have the person that wants the assembly come here and cut it off (to save some money and time). Let me know if you would be interested in this stuff. I don't have a firm price on it and as I said I would rather see someone have it that could use it than allow it to be crushed (I'll give you a good deal on it, let's talk). Let me know if you are interested. Ken Wilford Van-Again John 3:16