Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:36:53 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: New Ground Wire for Rear Stereo - Part I
Comments: To: John-Reed Maffeo <rlpa80@EMAIL.SPS.MOT.COM>

John,

You're as stubborn as my wife. I told you to give me your number and we'd get together and you can see how I did it, but NO-O-O, you have to go marching off and do it yourself without anyone's help. Give me a call and I promise not to abuse you any more. ;-) My number is 243-6090.

Karl Wolz (in Phx)

-----Original Message----- From: John-Reed Maffeo <rlpa80@EMAIL.SPS.MOT.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, April 19, 1999 5:08 PM Subject: New Ground Wire for Rear Stereo - Part I