Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:07:46 -0600
From:         Jeff Glenn <glennj@EXECU.NET>
Subject:      Re: Another conversion (was: What is THAT thing)

I have a 1985 ASI, so they continued making them for a while into the 1980's. It is the same basic layout, but as you mentioned, the fridge is deeper. The cabinets are arranged so that the doors are all facing inward (rather than having one facing the front of the van). Unfortunately, mine has places for 2 tables, but I don't have the tables themselves. Nor do I have an owners manual to see how they would work.

I see others around town, but have not had a chance to talk with anyone that owns one. It must be a Northwest thing--since they were converted in Washington.

Does anyone else have any info on the ASI's (particularly accessories)??

Jeff 85 ASI Boise, ID

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Arbaugh <sneakers@EMERALD.OZ.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999 2:46 PM Subject: Another conversion (was: What is THAT thing)