Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:49:12 -0300
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <Malcolm.Stebbins@MSVU.CA>
Subject:      Re: Aux. battery & accessories installation report (long)
Comments: To: Kevin Mikkelson <kevinm@RED.PRIMEXTECH.COM>

If you want another "hidden" compartment, it is above the hanging closet, some access to it (other than taking out the cabinet every time) would be to cut access to it from the shelf in the upper left corner as you face the rear of the van with the lid open. Anyone who has taken the closet out knows about it. Just wasted space. Malcolm S