Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Apr 1999 22:20:12 -0700
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dometic Fridge Trouble-shooting
Comments: To: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>

Marshall, Go to www.rv.com and then the 'publication search button' and then type in the search for RM182B and you will find more than you want. By the way did you wait about 1/2 to 1 hour to see if it got cold on any of the three power sources? Did the propane light? Bill 90 Westy Syncro -----Original Message----- From: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, April 24, 1999 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Dometic Fridge Trouble-shooting