Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:13:29 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <bpchristensen@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Viscous Coupling survey
Comments: To: Kevin Sullivan <ksull@mbari.org>

Mine behaved the same way until I slowed the rear wheels down to about 10 rpms (using the hand brake and clutching in a bit). I was surprised at how sensitive the VC is!

In other words, your results are consistent with mine. BTW, I just had a shop look over the entire car, and they told me that the VC appeared to be in fine condition, and functioning normally. (He has several other customers with Syncros, and has worked on 20 or 30 of them regularly over the years)

Brent Christensen

----- Original Message ----- From: Kevin Sullivan <ksull@mbari.org> To: Brent Christensen <bpchristensen@MINDSPRING.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 2:55 PM Subject: Re: Viscous Coupling survey