Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:11:03 -0500
From:         S2 <satew@MNINTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Quality of Work, NO VANAGON werds,
              was: German parts Was: Rear Bumpers Was: Hole in Ozone Was: Life
              & Times of Jacques Cousteau Was: Sally Jessie on Trial
Comments: To: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

The Kzyllerkznchia PIII500 is one of the worlds best kept secrets. The Kzyllerkznchia PII350 laptop has a GPS adapter for the Vanagon. You do need to hold the antenna out the window, though... and it works best on Fridays, or at Fridays. Respectfully, Steve "What you don't know can't hur..$#&(@^ ARGHHHHkkk!" satew@mninter.net

-----Original Message----- From: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 1:33 PM Subject: Quality of Work, NO VANAGON werds, was: German parts Was: Rear Bumpers Was: Hole in Ozone Was: Life & Times of Jacques Cousteau Was: Sally Jessie on Trial