Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:40:56 -0400
From:         Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shoddy German Workmanship / Racism (No VW content)
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>

Ron,

As a customer of yours, a non Jew, a Human Being who is trying to Be Human, a former USAF pilot, a son, husband, father, and brother I strongly and wholeheartedly agree with your comments, and applaud your support of the "center".

Sometimes there is no "middle" ground, and this is one of those times. I would like to reference a short paper intitled:

Are Human Beings, Being Human?

Human Being is a title not a biological term. Biologically we are all Homo Sapians. There are many Homo Sapians on this planet, and very few, Human Beings

Ron Semko Orlando, Florida 1984 Vanagon with 200,000 plus miles 1978 300D with 300,000 plus miles