Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:11:07 -0700
From:         Bruce Curry <taizo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shoddy German Workmanship?
Comments: To: ARKADY MIRVIS <HEATERMAN@NAC.NET>

Thank you so much for sharing your accumulated wisdom.

Please send an autographed copy of "Mein Kampf" to my p.o. box in Buenos Aires.

F. von Klausewitz. '37 Beetle - 370k

-----Original Message----- From: ARKADY MIRVIS <HEATERMAN@NAC.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 6:21 AM Subject: Re: Shoddy German Workmanship?