Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:39:18 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <bpchristensen@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy Captain Chairs
Comments: To: Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>

Great post - thanks! Question: Is there a source for all of those little plastic bits? I think mine might be excessively worn, because the seats (especially the PX seat) rattle around in their tracks.

Brent Christensen '89 Syncro Westy "Klaus" '91 Taurus SHO (For Sale) '95 Cherokee Sport

----- Original Message ----- From: Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, April 22, 1999 8:25 AM Subject: Re: Westy Captain Chairs