Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:27:17 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <bpchristensen@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon longevity
Comments: To: jimkim <jimkim@INTERGATE.BC.CA>

I have 312,200 km (194,000 miles) on my 89 Syncro Westy, and he looks and runs like a 2-year old car. (New engine about 25,000 miles/40,000 km ago). Just got him back from a complete "checkup" at the local Vanagon guru's shop, and the only thing needed was a $45 shifter adjustment and pin replacement.

Brent Christensen '89 Syncro Westy "Klaus" '91 Taurus SHO (For Sale) '95 Cherokee Sport

----- Original Message ----- From: jimkim <jimkim@INTERGATE.BC.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, April 30, 1999 11:56 AM Subject: Vanagon longevity