Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 May 1999 20:17:32 -0700
From:         Debi <mtngal@SIERRATEL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Filling cooling ( PART 2) and other little tid bits..<grin>
Comments: To: Brent Christensen <bpchristensen@MINDSPRING.COM>

Brent, Thank you for the comment... I like to help when/where I can. I try to keep in mind for my kids that I have to know as much as I can when I try to teach them or someone else how to do it. I have come along way, really!!! And they are right there with me handing things to me and I try to explain what things do so they understand. We refer to my books alot.<grin> I let them look at those pics. Gotta get that mind working! Y'ay

I spent some time playing mommy fix it earlier today...My daughter almost removed the sliding door with one good jolt on the way from church. A bolt was missing. (??) I greased my Sliding door track [all three places it glides] and while at it...both my seats tracks but only after I cleared the tracks of sheep skin/fur from the aged covers I also took my dash apart to add diElectric gell to all the connectors, well, the ones I could reach anyway...lol I decided I'd try to switch the rear heater fan switch to the other fan switch location... And I am pleased to say it worked out <I'm happy now> Only took me two hours from start to finish... And all went well. I feel good driving that baby, It's not the beast it was when I bought it.

She hummmmms and drives like a dream.

Even the neighbors who said I was crazy for buying it when I first brought it home are starting notice how nice it starts up and sounds. They are starting to ask me questions about their car, too. haaha... of which I know nothing.... First thing I do ask is: "Do you have the book for it?"... A: "no", you need to get one <grin>

I love my VAN....[PPL-MVR]:0)

Getting wordy again... Mtngal