Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 May 1999 21:11:47 -0700
From:         A & C Grobey <alien1@JPS.NET>
Subject:      Re: For Sale?  Ghia

Jason, how good a Ghia do you want? Are you looking for a project or a running showroom floor nice Ghia? The reason I ask is I have a friend who is looking to unload his convertible but it needs lots of TLC. In other words...a big project. If you are interested, let me know.

Alan '91 Carat Sherwood, OR

Date: Sunday, May 02, 1999 8:26 PM Subject: For Sale?