Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 May 1999 18:28:30 -0400
From:         Seth F Gordon <sethgordon@MONTYSBAY.COM>
Subject:      fuel lines (again)

Well I bought em but I won't put them on unless I am sure.

I got the fuel line at a local (the only) import garage. Part # N20-357-1. It has a soft braided exterior, none of that white layer between the ruber and the reciept says fuel/ vac./pressure line.

The guy seemed very knowledgeable, I repeatedly said reinforced fuel injection hose, and he assured me it was the right stuff. I even asked why there was no white layer, he says this stuff is better. what does the list think?

I was only going to replace one line that looked like it could use it save the rest for future/ emergency use. He had the beveled clamps though, and a wasserboxer weber carb kit, neat huh.

seth gordon 84 wle