Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 May 1999 10:58:39 -0700
From:         "Cort, Joel" <Joel.Cort@USA.XEROX.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy Water Tank Key from Deltasix/Euro American RV

Listees,=20 =A0 I thought that this may be of interest to all.=A0 I sent an inquiry = about a=A0water tank key for my Westy, to=A0the folks at DeltaSix.=A0 I = received the following=A0very quick response via both E-mail and phone from Pete = Catlett at DeltaSix: =A0 Joel Cort=20 89 Syncro Westy (soon with a key to the water tank) =A0 -----Original Message----- From: Pete Catlett [mailto:deltasix@earthlink.net]=20

We are the original equipment manufacturer of all of the items=20 on your inquiry.=A0 If you Tank water key is plastic, I will be=20 glad to give you a couple of keys at no charge.=20 All of our items are ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT we do not have=20 reproduced items.=20 We accept VISA/MC and you can contact us at 423 908 9384 or=20 fax us you shipping address, credit card number and exp date=20 to 423 908 8132.=A0 All parts are currently in our inventory=20 and we can ship immediately.=20 Thank you for your inquiry.=20 Euro American RV/Pete Catlett=20 Formerly Delta Six Industries=20