Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 May 1999 19:58:18 -0400
From:         "J. Eric Pitman" <norton85@BELLATLANTIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: vw diesel engine in old type 2
Comments: To: Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>

I was in Mexico in Oct. and saw the Bay window busses with Rad. cut out s in front strange looking but cool. Eric -----Original Message----- From: Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, May 07, 1999 6:22 PM Subject: Re: vw diesel engine in old type 2