Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 May 1999 10:17:44 -0400
From:         Patrick Larsen <plarsen@STONE-ENV.COM>
Subject:      91 Bergundy weekender-The FOR SALE Tour! NE to VT
Comments: To: "vanagon@vanagon.com" <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Greetings List! A while back I posted my van for sale in Lincoln, NE on the vanagon list. I am currently living in Vermont and the van is in Nebraska, the recent recipient of a new AVP 2.1 engine. The van will be in Lincoln until the 14th of may, when I will pick it up for the return drive to Vermont. Along the way, I'll be spending a week (5/15-5/22) near Valparaiso, Indiana doing field work. After that its a straight shot along I80 to PA, then up I87 through upstate New York to Vermont. If anyone is interested in checking the van out, email me and lets set something up.

Here's the poop on this rig:

1991 Volkswagen Vanagon GL Weekender Metallic Burgundy (Bordeau) 115,000 miles on body New rebuilt AVP engine (12 month/12,000 mile warranty on engine) 3 speed automatic transmission AM/FM cassette stereo (stock Heidelberg) Kenwood door speakers Power windows Power locks Power Steering Air conditioning (recharged last summer) Cruise control Alloy wheels Yokohama Y370's (~ 20,000 miles on them) Fiberglass body mouldings Rear seat folds into double bed Bentley manual Cable chains Screens for side windows Vial of touch-up paint

New parts (less than 1 year old): Radiator, Starter motor, Engine, Water pump, Rear heater core

The asking price is $8000 or best offer.

Thanks for the bandwidth, Patrick ___________________ Patrick L. Larsen Staff Geoscientist Stone Environmental, Inc. Montpelier, VT USA http://www.stone-env.com