Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 May 1999 14:10:04 -0400
From:         William Cooper <william_c_cooper@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: screwed part deux..the insurance company's
              offer??./salvagecert.???
Comments: To: "Steven X. Schwenk" <Steve@Schwenk-Law.com>

With all due respect "Wrong?" I'm an Agent myself and I say what I say out of experience. I don't claim to speak for everyone, least of all California (for years an insurance nightmare) but I do speak for myself and the fine companies I represent (companies I choose based on their history, financial stability etc.) And what I said earlier stands, based if only on my own business experience. I could fight all sorts of battles based on California and all its messed up laws etc. Anyway, I'm enjoying the discussion. Thanks

Bill

-----Original Message----- From: Steven X. Schwenk <Steve@Schwenk-Law.com> To: William Cooper <william_c_cooper@EMAIL.MSN.COM> Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 10:34 AM Subject: Re: screwed part deux..the insurance company's offer??./salvagecert.???