Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 May 1999 18:27:43 -0300
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <Malcolm.Stebbins@MSVU.CA>
Subject:      Re: CV joint replacement questions

I'm no mechanic and what is written here is (I am sure) excellent, but as a real easy stop gap measure, there was a thread a few weeks ago on grease needles, and how to just squirt some grease in the boots, If this is just a grease problem, this MIGHT be an easy first! step in the process. I plan to try the grease needle this Monday as a preventative (and cheap) measure before a long trip. Again, I'm no mechanic, but seems like a good first effort that may forestall the messy and expensive. Malcolm S