Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 May 1999 17:00:16 -0500
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Seat Removal
Comments: To: Ralph Geho <sales@RALPHOTO.COM>

After you get the seat out, you will see four bolts that hold the rotating platform in place.

Remove those, and voila!, the assembly can be removed. When reassembling, don't reef down the bolts, or it will not turn well.

A good time to clean and lubricate said assembly. Many people use a candle instead of grease to lubricate, because it works and is clean.

Cheers!

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy -----Original Message----- From: Ralph Geho <sales@RALPHOTO.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, May 09, 1999 3:36 PM Subject: Seat Removal