Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 May 1999 19:21:03 -0700
From:         Joel Walker <jwalker@URONRAMP.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rude Comments about Vanagons on the Web
Comments: To: John-Reed Maffeo <rlpa80@EMAIL.SPS.MOT.COM>

From: John-Reed Maffeo <rlpa80@EMAIL.SPS.MOT.COM> Subject: Rude Comments about Vanagons on the Web

>FWIW, >http://consumerlawpage.com/article/4by4-rollovers.shtml

ha. sounds like a how-to for ambulance chasers: buy the wreck, get lots of photos (how to stand so your photos are nice and clear!), and best of all, How to select the Best Lawyer (one who has 'experience in dealing with companies')'. yup. that's what we all need.

so if the Vanagon has a high rollover TENDENCY, why don't we see more of them in the junkyard as rollovers? in 19 years, i've seen exactly ONE vanagon rollover in junkyard ... and i've forgotten how many t-bones. no blood or deaths in any of the vanagon wrecks. i've not seen any Isuzu Troopers as rollovers in junkyards, either .. but we all know (cause Consumer Reports told us!) how dangerous they are!!!

bullshit. excuse moi Francais. ;)

joel