Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 May 1999 15:44:47 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: 83 Westy L; Radio Install
Comments: To: Rissman <rissman@HOME.COM>

As I have posted in the past, most of the Blaupunkt radios fit perfectly. It seems that Crutchfield's depth measurements are all wrong. Where they say 6 3/4, the radios are actually 6 1/8 to 6 1/4, this being because they are measuring also an optional extended (removable) support on the back. The unit I installed in my van is the Las Vegas model, it fits perfectly, and even the plugs on the back fit! I highly recommend these units. Feel free to p-mail me if you have any questions.

Karl

----- Original Message ----- From: Rissman <rissman@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, May 15, 1999 10:49 AM Subject: 83 Westy L; Radio Install