Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 May 1999 07:26:46 -0400
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Which VW engine fit in the Vanagon?
Comments: To: David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>

Dave, I have a Syncro. If I install a inline 4 Cyl. at 15 deg. Would I have to cut a hole in the engine compartment lid? It seams to me that the 2 1/2 inch you need to clear the lid maybe just enough difference between the Syncro and the 2 WD. Also different I4 cyl. have different heights.... are you refering the 2 liter? Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler