Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 May 1999 12:54:48 EDT
From:         Bruno Gauthier <brunogauthier@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy Fridge Project

I'll be buying a thermometer today. I plan to buy the Inside/Outside thermometer type that gives you two temperatures at the same time. This should simplify measurements.

I'll post my readings when I'm done.

BTW: Thanks to all participants in the fridge thread of the last months. It helped me start my fridge after 4 years of occasionnal frustrating tries.

Bruno '88 Wesfalia.