Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 May 1999 16:02:15 -0600
From:         Larry Hamm <ldhamm@XMISSION.COM>
Subject:      Re: Best Hand Cleaner
Comments: To: Scooter061@AOL.COM

My favorite hand cleaner is a product called "Rough Touch Scrubs" made by Dymon. This is a 10"x12" paper towel that is covered with tiny discs of some hard substance (metal?) and soaked in a citrus-smelling solvent. The towels come in a roll of 72 in a small plastic pail that serves you one towel at a time through a small capped hole in the cover. These work extremely well on most types of automotive crud, and a fresh one is always available, unlike the shop towels I used to try to clean up with. I find they are very easy on the skin, unusual for something that cleans so well. They are available through many industrial supply houses. I paid about $14 per pail, but they are WELL worth the price if you do much wrenching. Even contains an antiseptic to help those skinned knuckles!

Usual disclaimers. Larry