Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 May 1999 16:55:53 -0400
From:         Bill Knight <bill@NS.ESC.STATE.NC.US>
Subject:      Re: Update to 83 Passed away

I've done the 1.9 to 2.1 upgrade, but it's not an AVP. I must warn you that the 2.1 engine runs much hotter and you will need an oil cooler of some type. I'm going through the options myself right now, before I fry my new engine. It runs 260-270 degrees(F) when cruising at 70 MPH. But I CAN cruise at 70 even uphill now, and its a Westfalia!

Bill Knight Raleigh, NC