Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 May 1999 10:40:05 -0700
From:         Donald Woolard <donaldwoolard@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Australian Trakka TDI!
Comments: To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

There were a number of listees who wanted me to pass on the prices of the Australian Trakka TDI campers.

1. What follows is a selection of prices in Australian dollars. The current exchange rate is 1AUD = 0.66USD. So the first quote of AUD48,260 is around USD31,851. The exchange rate was 0.55 aboyt 6 months ago.

2. Prices, at my request, are "out the door" prices - absolutely nothing more to pay.

3. Only a few of the many options were selected for this quote.

4. Further information can be obtained from http://www.trakka.com.au/recreat.htm

> All cases: > VW TDI 5 speed manual, air conditioning, white or silver color > preferred. Delivery October 13th in Sydney. This may not be possible > for the syncro option.

Delivery of a Syncro could be possible by the 13th if we order this month. Silver may be difficult toorder and if possible would add AUD3,000 to price!

> 1. Multivan SWB with rear seat/bed and windows.

AUD48,260.00

> 2. Multivan SWB with rear seat/bed and windows and POP TOP but no > other interior fittings.

AUD53,410.00

> 3. Multivan LWB with rear seat/bed and windows and POP TOP but no > other interior fittings.

AUD55,980.00

> 4. Multivan SWB SYNCRO with rear seat/bed and windows

AUD57,660.00

Don "Leana Hula" 90 Syncro Westy, SLO Town.

=== Donald Woolard 46720 Middle Road, Big Sur, CA 93920 Tel: (W) 805 756 1444 (messages) Tel: (H) 831 667 0236 Fax: (W) 805 756 1500 eFax: 209 885 4246 ****** changed!! email: donaldwoolard@yahoo.com _____________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Free instant messaging and more at http://messenger.yahoo.com