Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 May 1999 15:28:17 -0600
From:         BILL <billv2@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      FS: Sears Pak-A-Potti
Comments: To: type2@type2.com

I have for sale one Sears Pak-A-Potti with a 3 gallon holding tank and a 1.1 gallon fresh water tank. Unit is green (avocado) and white. It is also a one piece unit. History of unit....PO purchased and used it for his Westy. It looks and works good (the water pumps and the flapper works). It came with the deal when I purchased FreeBird. I am the second family owner of this Westy, so the "potty" was only used by PO. My family has never used it as we have another.

Price is $15 or B.O. from listmembers ONLY, plus shipping. Item is not heavy. I am in MT, USA. If I hear a "really good story" as to why they need this for their Westy (not the obvious reason), then it's free plus shipping. :-)

If no takers then it goes with my moving sale....

Bill VWWESTY "I'd Rather Be Hiking The '85 GL [*Magic*Bus*] For Sale Greater Yellowstone" '82 Westy [FreeBird] Big Sky Country <><