Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 May 1999 19:19:10 -0700
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Inverter or AC/DC
Comments: To: "Bowie, Mark T" <Mark.Bowie@WEST.BOEING.COM>

Mark: The other limitation to the AC/DC units is screen size I've yet to find one larger than 9" In the van that may be adequate. Any TV will run the battery downand don't forgrt the added cost of the inverter offsets the higher price of the AC/DC unit somewhat.

Max -----Original Message----- From: Bowie, Mark T <Mark.Bowie@WEST.BOEING.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, May 28, 1999 12:07 PM Subject: Inverter or AC/DC