Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 May 1999 07:20:01 -0400
From:         Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Need interior wall paper by the windows.
Comments: To: Modl6971@AOL.COM

Michael,

I was just "lucky" enough to find and purchase the complete interior of a 1986 Scynro out of a local wrecking yard here in Central Florida. I even took the wallpaper. It pealed right off and I was able to use 3M spray adhesive to reinstall it in my Vanagon. Bought the whole interior for $100.00.

Ron Semko Orlando, Fl. 1984 Vanagon with 200,000 plus miles and a new 1986 interior