Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:29:28 -0700
From:         Vince So <vso@JPS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Very Sad Westy News and   S-O-S
Comments: To: "ChriStenSen DeSiGn iNc." <loudesign@MINDSPRING.COM>

So sorry that this happened to you. This is my greatest fear that insurance only want to pay "book value" which does not do justice to exceptional condition and extremely low mileage that are very "old". I have consider only buying the collision coverage and bank the difference. My is 89 like yours with only 58k.

-Vince So 1989 Westfalia GL 1993 Miata 1997 LR Discovery