Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Jun 1999 08:24:15 -0400
From:         Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rodent smell (F)
Comments: To: Brent Christensen <bpchristensen@MINDSPRING.COM>

All these stories are happening in Orlando Fla right?... Does Mini & Mighty Mouse know about these blatant acts of cruelty... have the Fla. authorities for tourism caught wind of this plot to destroy their billion dollar fantasyland mascots prodigy?? Do you even realize the potential for disaster you risk by taking this capitol punishment plot into reality?... Headline... Something smells in Fla... Ricky Rat missing and presumed dead. All the cheesy flags at Ricky Rat World, have been lowered to half mast.... rumors persist that a strong rat underground invasion force is plotting a takeover of Vanagon air filters and slipping into Canada undetected. Their mission... try & take over the Cheddar capital's assets.... a close source at Kraft Canada working with a famous oriental tea leaf reader, discovered this coded message in a covert pile of droppings... all 15 border guards on the Canadian frontier have been put on alert and told to reduce their coffee breaks to only 6 a day and Fabreeze any Vanagon & it's occupants trying to enter... One Officer ....Doright of the Royal Canadian Mounted Mouse Patrol was quoted as saying...We always get our mouse, mounted or stuffed, they make nice slippers, especially those big Cajun ones.

-- Original Message -From: Brent Christensen Subject: Re: Rodent smell