Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Jun 1999 20:42:56 +0100
From:         Justin Pentecost <justin@KRASS.COM>
Subject:      Ac/Dc van Electric

The has been some talk here about Invertors and their use in Transporters. I use my T3 for work and have done some substancial conversion for this. Here is a repost from another Mailing list describing what I did. Btw The coffee machine is a 24V unit made for trucks and the wireing is aranged in such a way that two of the batteries can be isolated and push out 24V. The 4pin and 5pin sockets refered to are Cannon type ones.