Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Jun 1999 15:43:15 -0500
From:         Bob Hufford <bhufford@MAIL.ORION.ORG>
Subject:      June 12th VW Show in SW Missouri (SPAM)
Comments: To: Type 2 List <type2@type2.com>
Comments: cc: vwparts4sale <aircldvw@CC.OWU.EDU>,
          vintagebus@type2.com, Air-Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
          <VINTAGVW@SJSUVM1.SJSU.EDU>, A VW club! <type3@vwtype3.org>

One more Friday and I'll quit doing this ...

June 12th (Saturday): The Fifth Annual June Bug Jamboree in Springfield, MO. Sponsored by the General Registry of Ozarks Volkswagen Enthusiasts (GROOVE). Over 30 show classes, swap meet, car corral, food & fun for the whole family. Located in beautiful Park Central Square. Contact Lance Moeller (417) 889-8813 or Bob Hufford (417) VEE-DUB2 or e-mail bhufford@mail.orion.org

June 11th, 12th, 13th (Friday - Sunday): Fourth Annual Busses on 66 All-VW Bus camping event. Located off Historic Route 66 near Springfield, MO. Sponsored by S.A.M.B.A., G.R.O.O.V.E., NEATO and LiMBO, these three days of VW Bus fun and fellowship are a must for anyone attending the June Bug Jamboree. For more information call Lance Moeller at (417) 889-8813 or Bob Hufford at (417) VEE-DUB2 or e-mail bhufford@mail.orion.org

Air-Cooled Fan Drive: Can you imagine what it would be like to sweat out these hot and humid Missouri summers without being air-cooled? We can. That is why we are teaming up with OACAC this summer to supply fans to the needy. We are asking you to help us. Please gather any old fans or, if you wish, buy a new fan and bring them to the June Bug Jamboree. All contributors will be added to a drawing for a color TV or radio. So remember, when you come to the June Bug Jamboree, bring your old fans -- it's for a good cause.

For more info and to request a flyer, visit: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9338/groove.html

Bob Hufford GROOVE/SAMBA bhufford@mail.orion.org